KPNV

in glob we blog

Sunday, March 06, 2005

SIFF

Alrighty! The Singapore Film Fest is here again... While I've been absent from the last few... This time round, there's no way I'm gonna skip it. Why? Well simply because the opening film is Steamboy and the closing film is Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence.

I remember wanting to catch Happy Together with Hunn back in our JC days, and being underaged, my mom didn't want to risk buying tickets for us... Sigh... Well anyway, in retrospect, I suppose it would be rather weird, if two guys went to watch a gay show. Maybe its better that I watched it in the comfort of my own home, with Wenhui as well. Anyway, the Film Fest was always something I thought was really cool, like one year, I wanted to catch a whole bunch of shows... There's always like the booklets with all the synopses and stuff and all the shows were wacky. I watched a couple of absurd European films, funny Japanese ones, American ones, Asian ones, its just fabulous. I think this year, I'll make it like a big thing and watch like 20 shows or something. But first, I have to get my hands on 2 pairs of tickets. One for the opening and one for the closing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home