KPNV

in glob we blog

Friday, October 29, 2004

Camera Crazy!


Argus C-3 Posted by Hello
Polly Perkins' camera in the film Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow! Incidentally, I watched this with my classmates and had loads of fun, Only to infuriate Wenhui, cos apparently, I promised to watch with her beforehand. So in the end, I watched it twice and had fun anyway! By the way, her lenscap was not on at the end of the film.
This camera just looked so beautiful in the film, and if there's any kind of American aesthetic I'm into, it would be the film's 1930s, Gotham City, streamlining, sci-fi fantasy look. Because of how Polly's Argus was such a subject in the film as it was a character in itself, it revived my lust for all sorts of cameras and also an excuse to blog again. (with prompting from Wenhui)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home