KPNV

in glob we blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Champagne Supernova


Boom! Posted by Hello

Yay! Fireworks!
The family went out to Marina Bay today to watch the fireworks. We brought along a remote controlled airplane my dad bought from China. He was lucky. He shaved the tops of the trees on the maiden flight and basically kept it in the air best. After that, me and Sam just kept crashing it.
Moved onto kites, which we got from the store. Sam was basically getting his seriously high. Mine was getting in touch with mother earth. Just when I was getting it mildly airborne, somewhere over the treetop, this policeman comes over to get everyone to get the kites down, all because of the low flying helicopters.
I kinda regretted that I didn't bring my G3 and tripod out this time. Slipped my mind though my mom reminded me. So this shot is from my dad's old ixus.
Apparently, the show last year was better. Whatever. What I really look forward to is dinner afterwards. Which in this case was zhi cha at Tiong Bahru. Wonder what's on next year's menu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home