KPNV

in glob we blog

Friday, August 13, 2004

Moving Forward

Feeling kinda stressed since its year 4. Reviewed new thesis proposal with Prof. Teh. He accepted but asked me to get Christian as my supervisor. I'm going to school now to get that settled. Hopefully, my idea will pass through all channels from now till the end of time.

Also looking forward to the start of the new premiership season. Interesting times at Liverpool FC. Owen is on his way out, finally, and I'm none too bothered about it. I say good, use the money and buy an attacking midfielder. Gerrard will run the engine and we'll do fine without the misfiring midget, what with Baros having an excellent euro2004 and djibril cisse entering the fold.

Ever since I've cast my net with Pool, I've seemed to have done as well or as badly as them. This time round, I'm not going to be as bothered about whether they win or lose, but if I succeed or not. Screw football and other wastes of time. I've got one year to work my ass off, and hopefully, I can start today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home