KPNV

in glob we blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Sluggish

Feeling sluglike after waking from a ten hour sleep at twelve. Slept at 2 am after chatting to wen. So yesterday's crit session was over, and altho I got cut halfway by Christian, I got a really good vibe. It may have felt a little like I was getting slammed but I finally! get what he meant by focus and narrow down when they were giving me their critique.
So good vibes runnning all over for this project, or maybe more like a feeling of I need to achieve and I have an opportunity to do so. Given my past track record, I've spent each project learning the same leasson. Time. I spend too much of it doing other stuff and when I do design, I get a bit tired as I approach the final stretch. But! since this is my ricebowl, my only salvation, the only little piece of design dignity I have left in this institution, I have to succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home