KPNV

in glob we blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

S+ARCK Contrast


S+ARCK Posted by Hello

I can't remember when that Frenchie decided to come out wif that Fossil watch. I remember a friend getting an orange one and my mother has one as well. OK. When it came out I kinda wanted one because it was remarkably simple compared to all the other digital watches I'd seen before. It was like a moment of "Hey! That's what I always wanted but never knew!".

But it wasn't everything I dreamed of. Mostly because I thought it was way too fat, although the ladies version was slightly slimmer, I still disliked its clunkiness.

Recently Fossil came out with a new version where the LED is like... printed on the skin of the watch. I think its ugly. They also have these rings and bracelets as well. Well anyway, thank you Meeester Starck for getting me crazy over digital watches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home