KPNV

in glob we blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Final Fantasy


Final Fantasy Watch from SEIKO Posted by Hello
Not my dream watch really. An extreme of clunky super digital design dependant too much on techno-futurism. Too techy/tacky. Anyway this watch came off a thread on watches which rekindled my watch desires. Core 77 had this thread on watches which got posted on the main blog. Hehe so I rediscovered the pimp watches and all the others that I knew I loved so I decided to compile my own list.
At one point in my life, (21 I think...) I stopped wearing watches altogether and decided to go wrist naked. Cos my swatches were too kiddo and my tag died and well I just couldn't find one I really liked. Until the Starck fossil watch made me wanna get a digital watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home