KPNV

in glob we blog

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Pool win in CL / COMPLAINTS / New car.

Wah lau! Can't believe it! One nil away to Depor...
Wish I can start getting the tutors to score for me as well... Talk to Andre just kena slam only, no useful input or comments. Dunno why talk to him for... Now I'm planning to see him tomorrow and I don't even know if I got anything decent to show him... Jus a couple of cads and most prob just one or 2 models...
Then next sem gotta retake the stupid EE! All because admin cock up! URGH!!! Plus I dunno if I can pass the damn manufacturing processes. And the stupid far east shop where i bought Wen's Holga still owe me $106 but i haven't gone to collect cos no time!

BUT! We have a new car! A Pajero Mini. Which is a lot like my neighbour's dogs. Tiny little buggers that make a shitload of noise without doing anything! As cute as the yellow mini jeeplet is, it's got a noisy, wimpy engine. (just 600cc) So, I won't be speeding along that much anymore. Instead its going to be safe driving.
It takes some work to break the speed limit. I can rev a lot and accelerate until 40 and shoot off. After that, everyone just catches up! By the time I reach about 60, I'm probably gonna have to stop for the next traffic light. On expressways, I was mostly at 80. Hardly ever touched 90. This is a jeepie for slow driving. Looks like no more last minute rushing for me and mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home